Dive sites : best of
Where diving in Bali ?
Dive sites in Bali are many and varied.
Between two oceans (Indian and Pacific), Bali is located in the heart of the golden triangle: a tresor of marine biodiversity.
Photographers, scientists and divers from around the world come to Bali to enjoy this awsome richness of its marine life.
Strong currents flow around Bali, dragging very rich waters, full of plancton and nutriments.
Thus promoting a dense, varied and healthy ecosystem.
How to choose your dive sites ?
Depending on your level and your wishes, there are many options :
- from the beach – from a boat
- vertiginous walls – gently shore
- protected bays – full drifting water
- white sand bottom – black volcanic pebbles
- deep – shallow mangrove
- small – large wrecks
- macro – pelagic …
What to see ?
Around 2 000 species of reef fishes live around Bali.
- very small (pygmy seahorse) to the largest (humpback parrot), the panel is wide
- large pelagic species such as mantas and mola mola-(sunfish) are also waiting for you
- A wide variety of live crustaceans in the reefs
- for lovers, Bali is full of moluscs & shells of all sizes
The scenery will surprise you with beautiful soft corals, huge sponges, sumptuous gorgonians and colorful feather stars.
Diving conditions are good throughout the year and best from April to November.