Refresh (PADI Scuba Review)
You haven’t been diving for a while (1 year or more) and you feel like your scuba skills and knowledge are a bit rusty.
The Scuba Review is just the refresher you need.
It reacquaints you with diving so that you’re back to feeling comfortable in the underwater world in less than a day.
Diving is like cycling: can’t forget it!
However, you have to be fit and focusing on all your techniques.
The main goal is to :
- recalls the theoretical and practical foundations of diving
- allows to be comfortable with new equipment
- gives you confidence
- prevents the apprehension of “first” dive
- ensures fun and safety
- for you but also for your pairs.
PADI Scuba Review : 1h00 to make the difference
You will have to restudy diving theory (as a QCM), checked with your instructor.
Then, you will discover how to set up your equipment independently and safely.
You will end up by redoing the pre-dive check with your buddy.
We’ll go swimming again in 1:00, all exercises diver safety.
- self-rescue technical
- reminder signs communication
- help a tired diver surface
- mask & regulator clearing
- safe diving practices
- buoyancy control
- alternative air source breathing
- recreational diving and dive tables: basic knowledge
Very soon, you resume your brand, gain confidence and do appreciate the better dives in Bali.
Do not hesitate!
Upgrading-PADI Scuba Review can be part of any formula ( day trip fun dives, fun dives Packs or PADI courses in Tulamben).
|Price** per person, payable on arrival in cash IDR|
|2 to 4 divers||700000|
|1 on 1 “solo”||1000000|
** Conversions in US $ on 01/01/2019, for guidance only, may change according daily exchange rate