PADI Diving Specialties
Choose your field of expertise
PADI Specialty Courses PADI help deepen your knowledge and technical skills :
- UW Digital Photography
- Nitrox EAN
- Buoyancy control
- Fish identification
- UW Navigation
- Wreck …
- and many more…
You will become expert in your chosen field through:
- your own work,
- a theoretical course with your instructor
- and sea dives.
- Only Nitrox course includes a written examination.
Dives made during your PADI Advanced Open Watercount as the first dive of each specialty.
Diving Specialties in Bali
Attracted by the abyss?
Complementary in PADI Advanced Open Water, the training is as follows: :
- taking wilderness experience and great depth .
- you will read a short manual, ((no written exam).)
- with 4 dives to a maximum depth of 40 m and a few exercises
- you will be apt for great depth.
DIVING NITROX – ENRICHED AIR
Want to stay longer underwater?
Nitrox (enriched air) course in short:
- to stay underwater longer while less effort (theoretically),
- to end the academic course with a written exam,
- to use a dive computer and plan your Nitrox dives,
- to do two optional dives (PADI standards) with this new enriched air,
- to get your specialty enriched air certification (up to 40% O2)
UW DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY
Sharpen your eye?
With specialty underwater digital photography:
- you will learn the tricks of the pros using a compact digital camera,
- Out of the water, you will optimize your images on software like Photoshop,
- no more blurred neither blue photos
- you can rediscover your dives and share what you have seen.
The right weight, the right breathing with more style!
With this specialty:
- Finally, you will find your good weight,
- you will improve your lung ballast technics and gain hydrodynamics,
- you will consume slower your air and stay longer underwater,
- you will reduce the unfortunate contacts with coral or aquatic life
- and impress your style!
And many more…
Classes are held in Tulamben and last between 1 or 2 days chosen specialties.
Accumulating five PADI Specialty certifications, you can get the highest level of recreational diving: PADI Master Scuba Diver.
Prices and other specialties on request.