Welcome to Bali! Welcome at Baliberty!
Elise discovered diving in 2004 in French Brittany (a bit cold!).
Reno began in 2006 on the Liberty wreck in Tulamben, here in Bali.
Since then, we have continued to live our passion for diving, especially during numerous trips to South East Asia.
After Thailand, we came back to Bali and created Baliberty , in order to make you dive as we like
- in a human sized company (couple, family or friends)
- by taking the time needed ( no dive time limit )
- for discoveries and fun (around a good Indonesian food, for example …)
- with a spirit of meeting and sharing (there is more than diving in life!)
Experienced and pedagogue:
We will train you to dive (Discover, PADI Open Water to Divemaster) or lead you as a guide for your aquatic rides if you are already certified divers.
We trained nearly 900 divers and supervised over 2,000 dives.
Enthusiast and careful:
We’ll personally make you discover the gorgeous underwater wonders of Bali.
Always amazed by the aquatic life and concerned with ecology, we will raise awareness in fragile balance of our oceans.
Make your dives in Bali as safe, brilliant and unforgettable for your fun and pleasure
- dedicated pedagogy
- comfortable infrastructures
- very maintained new equipment
- oxygen kits, first aid and insurance
- conformance to standards
- choice of dive sites regarding number and level of divers
- care for environment.
And now it’s your turn…
We look forward, whether novices, beginners or experienced.
See you very soon